JDS ADT

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: "MY SECURITY PERSON" LAST TIME ON…NEW UPDATE:

 

 

Sheila  “Can I go the next time you go, and stay with you?
George  “Yes, that will be nice!”…"As a client, of course.”
Sheila   “Of course.”   She said as she winked at him.
George   “I need to call my bank to deposited this.”  “Be back.”
As George leaves she turns to his friend and client.
Sheila  “You think he likes me?
Client   “He is in major L. O. V. E.”
Sheila “I am taken by him too.”  She said smiling as a school girl.
TO BE CONTINUED

CONTINUED

LATER, AT THE SAFE HOUSE:

Sheila  “Hi!  George I ‘m here!”

George “Hi!’ “ Glade you could make it!”  “You are going to love this place.”  “You would never feel so secure.”

Sheila  “I have no doubts.”  “I have felt so secure, ever since I met you.”  “My money is well-spent. …………MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment