JDS ADT

Thursday, August 6, 2015

BREAK FREE!

Stand: “I did not have a problem with that at all, only that when they took the money out, it did not look like a normal reverse transaction, but a purchase of some kind.”  “I did not like that at all, so I did some poking around and found out someone purchased some guns and explosives from overseas using my account.” “When they realized I had hacked their system, I have been running ever since.”
Doctor Calmer: “I sounds like you got yourself involved in some kind of money laundering scheme.”  “I will brief the Police and the F. B. I. Everything you have told me.”
Stand: “I have not told you enough yet”
Doctor Calmer: “You do not have to tell me anymore.” “If you can hack there systems and learn what you know, you can bet that the feds already knows more.”  “You just need to stay out of sight.”

TO BE CONTINUED
FBI AGENT 1: “Doctor Calmer, we are so sorry we lost you to you Psychological profession.” “You were a perfect agent.”  “Cool, and sound in mind,’ ‘and unbreakable.’ “Why did you make such a choices?”..more

No comments:

Post a Comment