JDS ADT

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DID YOU MISS?; SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: "MY SECURITY PERSON" LAST TIME ON……….

Thursday, February 20, 2014

TRAFFIC BOOST FEATURES: Limited Time Only!

Avon

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Limited Time Only!

Limited Time Only! Avon Naturals Kids Rio 2 Collection + Free Comb Offer ……….more

 

SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: "MY SECURITY PERSON" LAST TIME ON……….
SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: "MY SECURITY PERSON"

THIS EPISODE IS IN MEMORY OF JOHN LINEN.  THE MEMBER OF THE BEATLES THAT WAS KILLED BY AN OBSESSED FAN.  “ONE DAY THE WORLD WILL TRULY LIVE AS ONE” John Linen

                                  "MY SECURITY PERSON"

LAST TIME ON……….
George   “Great,  my first paying client.”  ‘When do I meet this sweetie?”
Client   “Her name is Sheila Lee.” ‘And we are meeting her for dinner in ten minutes.”
They both were quiet while they drove to the restaurant.  When they arrived, she was standing out side in a beautiful evening dress.  White with black and white beads all over it and very form fitting and sexy.  George could not say a word.  He was just staring with his mouth wide open.  When she saw them, she started giggling at the expression on George’s face, and said:
Sheila   “Come on you clowns, you’re late, and I am hungry!”
TO BE CONTINUED
CONTINUED:
George  “So it is a pleasure to meet you.’  ‘My fiend tells me you are in need of my services.”
Sheila  “Yes, I have attracted some creeps before, but this one takes the cake, and hopefully not my life.”
George  “What do you mean?”
Sheila  “He shows up at all my events, harassing me sometimes, and security has to take him away, but the last time, I gave him an autograph before I knew who he was.’  ‘This time security told him not to ever come back.”  “However that is when he threated to kill me, and everyone on the set.”…… more

 

 

Jonah designs phone products

Jonah designs phone products

Jonah designs phone products

Jonah designs phone products

Jonah designs phone products

Jonah designs phone products

Jonah designs phone products

Jonah designs phone products

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment